Because no homes are alike, why leave your security system to a standard solution? You might be looking for a basic alarm system that comes with doors, windows, and motion sensors in your essential rooms. Or, you might need a more complete security option that bundles indoor/outdoor surveillance cameras, fire and flood detection, and home automation capabilities. In any case, your Hayward home security system should include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Investing In The Right Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security package, you can opt for:
- Window and door sensors on entry windows and doors
- Motion sensors for essential rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted panel equipped with an incredibly loud alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Hayward Security Cameras Let You View Your Home When You’re Away
When you want to see who is knocking on your door or the cause of that strange noise in your yard, you’ll want a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you see your front steps and gives you a live stream on your visitors or deliveries before you get the door. Outside cameras are motion activated, with waterproof and low-light designs in HD quality. Or simply check up on the children and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
View real-time feeds and see notifications from all your Hayward surveillance cameras from your ADT Control mobile application. See your house anytime to make sure things are secure - or get 30-sec video clip notifications if the camera detects unusual activity.