Prevent Water Damage With Your Oakland Flood Detector & Prevent Damages from Standing Water With A Connected Alarm System
A Smart Oakland Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Leaking Before You Have Serious Damage
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that may lead to costly water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
But, when you incorporate a Oakland monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector warns you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Oakland?
You never expect to go down the steps to find that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Thankfully, a Oakland flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm detects running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. In the event your Oakland flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with an intense alarm system and communications to your phone, your flood detector will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
Smartphone App Makes Your Oakland Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
There’s no time to lose when it comes to water leaks. By using the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when maintenance comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re home, but vital when you’re not there. With a monitored Oakland flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when flowing water is found.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency assistance.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Keep in persistent connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the right options to meet your unique requirements. Simply dial (510) 295-0552 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.