The procedure of picking out your home security cameras will likely feel seem baffling, but here’s a simple guide to reduce the stress. First, by looking into the various camera models and seeing which feel right for you. Then begin deciding how many security cameras you need in Oakland is more easily answered without further complication.
What Home Security Cameras Are Available?
Before you can decide how many security cameras you need in Oakland, you should know what categories of cameras are available. Check out your options:
It is vital that, no matter which cameras you pick out, that they are capable of pairing with your existing home security system. That way, you can watch your camera feeds through the mobile security app. You can also store clips and get alerts to your mobile device on the chance they detect any suspicious movement. You are able to talk through your cameras with the app, so you can look like your home when you're at work or traveling.
How Many Security Cameras Do I Need In Oakland?
The total sum of cameras you need for your Oakland home can differ based on your neighborhood and demands. Many novices to video surveillance elect to try it out with a doorbell camera. This affords you an HD, wide-angle view of your stoop and front yard but also offers you versatility. For example, you can get alerts when the mail is dropped off or converse with visitors before unlocking the door.
If you need a view of your side yards, then you'll have to install an exterior camera:
- On the back deck or over a back entrance to your home. This spot allows you to scan your back door and backyard. Most homeowners want a camera to view their pool, deck, or costly grill.
- Over the garage so you can have a the vehicles in your driveway.
- Looking out onto a detached, stand-alone structure, like a shed or pole barn, where valuable property is kept. You can place a camera directly on the structure if you are a sizable distance from the house.
On the interior, you can place a camera in:
- Common areas, like the kitchen, common room, or media room. The motion sensors in the device will alert you to unusual movement in the vicinity with valuable electronics.
- Your kid’s room. The interior security camera works in the same manner a more secure baby monitor.
- Sunrooms or front hall. A camera in an outroom if convenient as you receive a visual notification when the kids get home from school.
Get The Best Home Security Cameras In Oakland
Don’t stress if you still don’t know how many cameras you need in Oakland, as the professionals from Secure24 Alarm Systems can help you determine the answer. We’ll evaluate your needs and help customize the dream home security package for you with the exact amount of devices for you to feel safe and secure. Call (510) 295-0552 or submit the form below to get started.